Privacy Analyst – Independent Contractor
- An experienced (1-3 years) compliance, risk management, legal, technology practitioner or a recent graduate with an interest in privacy and data protection
- An excellent writer and communicator
- A driven individual who pride themselves on service excellence, resourcefulness, and great project management skills
- Passionate about privacy and data protection and want to learn more
- Looking for flexibility and a career boost in the privacy and data protection field
We are looking for a Privacy Analyst to join our growing team. We prefer Bay Area-based candidates, but this is not a requirement. Our successful candidate will:
- Research answers to various global privacy issues (primarily regarding the General Data Protection Regulation and APAC)
- Build regulatory frameworks
- Conduct gap assessments, PIA/DPIAs, and develop data inventories
- Assist with client project management
We are also looking for individuals who values people, relationships, and a cooperative work culture. This is a part-time position, with full-time potential. Work will be completed remotely, with occasional in-person team and client meetings.
About Aleada Consulting:
We are a female and minority owned, boutique, privacy and data protection consulting firm. Located in the Bay Area, we serve clients (from start-ups to Fortune 5 companies) around the globe.
As a young start-up, we pride ourselves on doing things differently. We understand law and technology, breaking down complex concepts into actionable business terms. We are efficient, skilled, and fun. We have outstanding clients and fascinating projects. Our services are diverse and constantly evolving. Every day, we help our clients to simplify and operationalize privacy and data protection so they can focus on their business. Join our team!